Term 6, 2017:
There are no classes from Monday, November 20th – Sunday, November 26th due to Thanksgiving.
Registration for Level 1 Improv, Writing Classes, Musical Improv Classes, and Video Production Classes is open.
Registration for levels 2 through Performance Level of our Improv Program will open the week of October 3rd.
Level 2 opens at 12pm on Tuesday, October 3rd
Level 3 opens at 1pm on Tuesday, October 3rd
Level 4 opens at 12pm on Wednesday, October 4th
Levels 5 opens at 12pm on Thursday, October 5th
Performance Level open at 12pm on Friday, October 6th
Term 6, 2017 runs October 16 – December 16th
The class week at iO Chicago runs Monday through Sunday.
Classes meet once a week three hours. There are 8 class meetings per level.
All Session classes take place at the iO Theater, 1501 N. Kingsbury St. Chicago, IL 60642.
- The iO Theater reserves the right to accept or deny an individual’s application.
- In order to encourage iO’s philosophy of commitment to a group and an ensemble. students are allowed to miss no more than two classes in each 8 week session. (You may make up a class, but make-ups will still count as an absence.) If a student misses more than 2 classes they are required to repeat the level.
- Tuition is non refundable. If you cannot attend the class you registered for, we can roll your tuition to be used during another session as long as you contact the Training Center 24 hours prior to the class beginning. If you reach out after that, we cannot roll your tuition.
- Participation in or completion of classes does not guarantee placement on an iO Harold Team.
- The iO Theater reserves the right to postpone or cancel a class if they do not reach a minimum number of students.
- Our instructors are working actors/improvisers. While we don’t anticipate having to change the instructor after registration ends, please be aware that this may happen from time to time.