Term 2, 2018
Term 2, 2018 runs February 28th – April 24th
Registration for Level 1 Improv Classes, Writing Classes, Musical Improv, and Video Production classes is now open.
Registration for levels 2 through Performance Level of our Improv Program will open the week of February 13th.
Level 2 opens at 12pm on Tuesday, February 13th
Level 3 opens at 1pm on Tuesday, February 13th
Level 4 opens at 12pm on Wednesday, February 14th
Levels 5 opens at 12pm on Thursday, February 15th
Performance Level open at 12pm on Friday, February 16th
The 2018 class week at iO Chicago runs Wednesday through Tuesday.
Classes meet once a week three hours. There are 8 class meetings per level.
All Session classes take place at the iO Theater, 1501 N. Kingsbury St. Chicago, IL 60642.
- The iO Theater reserves the right to accept or deny an individual’s application.
- In order to encourage iO’s philosophy of commitment to a group and an ensemble. students are allowed to miss no more than two classes in each 8 week session. (You may make up a class, but make-ups will still count as an absence.) If a student misses more than 2 classes they are required to repeat the level.
- Tuition is non refundable. If you cannot attend the class you registered for, we can roll your tuition to be used during another session as long as you contact the Training Center 24 hours prior to the class beginning. If you reach out after that, we cannot roll your tuition.
- Participation in or completion of classes does not guarantee placement on an iO Harold Team.
- The iO Theater reserves the right to postpone or cancel a class if they do not reach a minimum number of students.
- Our instructors are working actors/improvisers. While we don’t anticipate having to change the instructor after registration ends, please be aware that this may happen from time to time.