Current Class Term: Term 3 2019
Term 3, 2019 runs from Sunday, April 28th – Saturday, June 22nd.
Upcoming Class Term: Term 4, 2019
Term 4, 2019 runs from Saturday, June 23rd – August 24th. No classes from Monday, July 1st – Sunday, July 7th due to the 4th of July.
All improv classes are $295
Registration is open for: Level 1 Improv Classes and Electives and Workshops.
NEW SPECIAL PRICING FOR LEVEL 1 CLASSES!!
MONDAY – THURSDAY EVENING CLASSES: $295 – WEEKEND AND WEEKDAY CLASSES: $250
Registration for levels 2 through Performance Level of our Improv Program will open the week of June 11th.
Level 2 opens at 12pm on Tuesday, June 11th
Level 3 opens at 1pm on Tuesday, June 11th
Level 4 opens at 12pm on Wednesday, June 12th
Levels 5 opens at 12pm on Thursday, June 13th
Performance Level open at 12pm on Friday, June 14th
The 2019 class week at iO Chicago runs Sunday through Saturday.
Classes meet once a week three hours. There are 8 class meetings per level.
All Session classes take place at the iO Theater, 1501 N. Kingsbury St. Chicago, IL 60642.
CLICK HERE TO READ iO’S CONDUCT POLICY — Upon receipt of a report of inappropriate conduct under this policy, iO will conduct a prompt and thorough investigation and appropriate corrective action will be taken, if/as warranted. The action taken by iO in response to a report of concern under this policy will depend on the nature of the concern.
- The iO Theater reserves the right to accept or deny an individual’s application.
- In order to encourage iO’s philosophy of commitment to a group and an ensemble. students are allowed to miss no more than two classes in each 8 week session. (You may make up a class, but make-ups will still count as an absence.) If a student misses more than 2 classes they are required to repeat the level.
- Tuition is non refundable. If you cannot attend the class you registered for, we can roll your tuition to be used during another session as long as you contact the Training Center 24 hours prior to the class beginning. If you reach out after that, we cannot roll your tuition.
- Participation in or completion of classes does not guarantee placement on an iO Harold Team.
- The iO Theater reserves the right to postpone or cancel a class if they do not reach a minimum number of students.
- Our instructors are working actors/improvisers. While we don’t anticipate having to change the instructor after registration ends, please be aware that this may happen from time to time.